(Sr.) Digital Producer - FreelancerApply
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Looking for an ambitious (Sr.) Digital Producer who has an eye and ear for digital media and understands how to grow an audience. You live and breathe the news cycle and know how to create, find and execute daily quick-turnaround trending, music and emotionally-driven news video segments for the website, social, and partner sites. You can roll-up your sleeves, write an article, produce a video and can post it all online.
Experience being on-camera, interviewing and professional voice-over work is highly preferred. You know how to identify a video, moment or sound bite before it garners press and can find engaging content.
Samples of producing for digital and voice-over work required for consideration.
· Creating 3-5 emotionally driven or music news packages to appear on websites and syndicated to national partners.
· Excellent headline-writing with SEO optimization
· Research, find and get permission on videos before competitors.
· React to breaking news by finding a unique angle of a story.
· Identifying audio moments originating from news radio shows and transforming them into a produced video for digital consumption.
· Pitching exclusive content to national syndication partners.
· BA or BS degree, 4+ years producing digital content production or entertainment/news
· Professional experience doing voice-over for produced news packages.
· Ability to find, write, and produce news package with lightning speed.
· You can adapt to ever-changing news and can work in a fast-paced environment.
· Understanding online digital content with ability to engage national and local audience.
· Experience using Wordpress, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
· Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled