2018 Fall InternshipApply
Entercom in Phoenix has paid internship opportunities within its three radio stations (KMLE 107.9, 94.5 KOOL FM, and Live 101.5) for the Fall 2018 semester.
The Entercom Internship Program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while gaining work experience in a variety of functions by rotating through different departments, such as Programming, Promotions& Marketing, Sales, Production, and Digital & Graphic Design.
- Must be currently attending an accredited college.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be professional and a team player with a customer focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc). is a plus.