ACCOUNT MANAGER – KQRC 98.9 The Rock and KRBZ 96.5 The Buzz - Kansas City
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Turn your love of music and entertainment into a great career at Entercom Kansas City!
Are you outgoing with a love of getting out and about in the community? Do you see new opportunities and ideas in everyday situations? Do you love to sell? If so, Entercom Kansas City has opportunities for experienced media salespeople.
- Strategic targeting of clients & developing strong relationships
- Proactively developing new business
- Maintaining regular customer contact through efficient time management skills, including face to face appointments, customer needs analysis and creative marketing programs
- Closing business and executing client campaigns including copy, ad production, billing, collections, promotions and events
- Attending sales meetings, station events and training programs which allow you to build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- At least 2 years proven success as a media salesperson including New Business Development and Key Account growth
- Experience in selling events and digital assets
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office Products
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
- Must be self-motivated, able to solve problems and work effectively in a pressure-filled environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills with attention to accuracy & detail
- Ability to express yourself well in email, PowerPoint, Excel and in person
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.