Account Coordinator, ProgrammaticApply
The Account Coordinator, Programmatic role will support the Revenue Operations team and its internal and external clients in facilitating new and ongoing programmatic buys from pre-sale to order set-up, to campaign optimization and reporting. Part of the responsibilities will include supporting the Revenue Operations team in executing audience extension campaigns using Demand Side Platforms (DSPs).
The Revenue Operations team is a fast paced, growing group at Entercom seeking candidates with the following background and skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as primary contact and communicate with vendors regarding campaign
- Responsible for day to day campaign execution, order-entry, optimization and reporting
- Maintain regularly scheduled communications with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met and to answer questions they may have
- Compose creative and traffic assets received from the client - acting as liaison between the client and our ad operations and billing teams
- Achieve a thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to client requests; including order entry, reporting and billing inquiries
- Verify the accuracy of I/Os before submitting to client for signature
- BS/BA degree
- 1-2 years of Digital Media experience required, Programmatic Buying preferred
- Strong communication, relationship management, customer service skills, attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Operative, Wide Orbit or other digital order entry platforms is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines