Account Executive - GreenvilleApply
Entercom Greenville-Spartanburg is hiring! We’re looking for experienced account managers to join our team of best-in-class broadcast, digital, and online marketers, servicing small, medium, and large businesses.
Who are we hiring? B2B Sales Wizards. Creative Cutthroats. Marketing Masterminds. We’re looking to add to a team of high-energy, detail-oriented, self-starters. We don’t want the people who only aim to please the boss. We want the people who want to be the boss.
We want people who know how to sell. Sell insurance to an insurance salesmen type of people. We want go-getters. The do-it till it’s done type of go-getters. The, whatever it takes to make my customers happy and successful, type of person.
So, what are the perks of joining the Upstate’s savviest team of marketers? Guaranteed income converting to generous commissions. Really, it’s a lot. Plus, 401K, paid vacation, health, dental, vision, employee stock purchase plan, and a tuition reimbursement plan.
Oh, and did we mention our company philosophy? Winners have parties. Losers have meetings. We like the first option. Think you can hang? Apply below.
Entercom Greenville-Spartanburg is a great place to work. As a member of the Entercom Upstate sales team, you'll use tools including seven radio stations, Clemson Tiger play by play sports, Carolina Panthers play by play, digital solutions including website development, SEM, SEO, display, video display, geo-fencing, mobile solutions, events, and other consumer activation tools. If you are a strategic thinker and excel at creating, selling, and servicing effective advertising solutions for clients, we want to talk to you.
Successful candidates are experts in:
· Strategic targeting of clients
· Prospecting and relationship building
· Setting face to face appointments
· Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
· Creatively designing marketing campaigns that
accomplish customer goals
· Selling compelling concepts to decision makers
· Overachieving sales goals
· 3+ years in sales, media and digital sales preferred but not required
· Successful track record of new business development
· A track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals