Account Executive - New Business DevelopmentApply
If you are the best of the best, self-motivated, fearless, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and approach this job as if you are your own CEO, Entercom is seeking you. We want the “best of the best” to represent our brands and our extensive digital marketing assets. Nobody in the Baltimore area can offer more marketing resources to their clients than you would as a part of our team.
Successful candidates are experts in:
- Strategic targeting of clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Setting face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Creatively designing marketing campaigns
- Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
- Meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
Why should you join our sales team at Entercom Baltimore and what can we offer you?
As an Account Executive with Entercom, you will also represent some of the largest radio brands and talent in the entertainment world. You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
The #1 trait we hire for is “WINNING ATTITUDE”. We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If this describes YOU, please forward your resume and career success stories today
- Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Contacting/emailing/cold calling businesses to create marketing solutions that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local, regional and national decision makers
- Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
- Provide exceptional customer service to your clients
- Achieve sales objectives and goals
- Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
Must have valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.