Account Executive (Q3/4 2018)
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Entercom Pittsburgh is looking for Account Executives for KDKA-AM, KDKA-FM, WBZZ-FM & WDSY-FM.
- Generate qualified prospects for business and develop needs-based marketing strategies for clients.
- Analyze customer needs through interviews and write and deliver effective sales presentations.
- Maintain client database.
- Provide direct and continuous services to advertising agencies and direct clients.
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals and assist in collection and prompt payment procedures.
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of Entercom's properties in Pittsburgh.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of advertising and marketing in Pittsburgh.
- Consistently work to increase station share of advertising/marketing dollars.
All applicants must apply online at www.entercom.careers
· Combination of work experience and/or education leading to a sales career.
· Strong verbal, written, listening and phone skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Innovative, creative, and articulate with the ability to instill confidence and credibility.
· Be personally organized with the ability to prioritize, manage time and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· General computer skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Internet.
· Ability to operate a reliable motor vehicle to travel frequently within the Pittsburgh Market and valid driver's license.
· College degree preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.