Account Executive - SacramentoApply
We’re looking for a high-energy, hard-working, determined and hungry sales professional with a “WINNING ATTITUDE” to join our Sacramento team. Do you have a love for Sacramento? Does music and entertainment get your blood pumping? We’re here to solve business challenges while making our listener’s Tims tap!
Interested yet? Let’s learn more about YOU:
You are the best of the best. You are self-motivated, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and approach this job as if you are your own CEO. You are a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented and have the drive to succeed!
Entercom Sacramento’s Account Executive opportunity supports KSFM, KUDL, KKDO, KRXQ, KSEG & KIFM and Smart Reach Digital. Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management and is known as offering the best work environment for selling radio advertising in the industry. We are live and local! Nobody in the Sacramento market can offer more to their clients than Entercom Sacramento.
This is a full-time opportunity with a base plus commission structure.
What your day looks like:
- Hustle, hustle and more hustle!
- Contacting/e-mailing/cold-calling businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
- Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service.
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
- Prospect categories and solicit new business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service. Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
Successful candidates are experts in:
- Strategic targeting of clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Setting face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Creatively designing marketing campaign
- Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
- Quality communication and presentations skills
- Understanding hard work = success
You have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales (Media sales preferred)
- Sports sponsorship experience preferred
- Digital sales background highly preferred
- Successful track record of new business development – we want to hear about your wins!
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
- Strategic multi-level selling
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Access to a vehicle