Account Executive - San FranciscoApply
Are you passionate about selling marketing and advertising solutions? Does the idea of being part of iconic radio brands like ALICE @ 97.3, KCBS All News 106.9 FM & 740 AM, 95.7 THE GAME, ALT 105.3 AND Q102.1 excite you? What about sports marketing, live concerts and podcasting? Do you enjoy the thrill of closing the sale? Do you want the autonomy to grow your own book of business? If so, Entercom San Francisco wants to talk to you!
Major Responsibilities of This Position:
- Continual prospecting and developing new clients through a relentless drive to generate new business
- Face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Involvement in the local business community, developing relationships with business owners and key decision makers to ensure success and repeat business
- Creating marketing campaigns for clients utilizing all of our marketing assets, that are focused on their marketing needs and growing their business
- Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
- Achieve monthly and annual sales objectives including sales revenue goals
- Maintain regular customer contact through efficient time management skills
- Attend sales meetings, station events, and training programs as required
Why should you join our sales team at Entercom San Francisco and what can we offer you?
- You'll be able to customize effective multi-platform advertising solutions for your clients including top ranked local radio stations, digital, onsite, sports marketing and experiential assets
- We give our sales people the resources they need to be successful and earn a great income
- You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their business
- Our company, Entercom Communications, believes in being digital pioneers, and is continually embracing new technologies and digital channels
- You will be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
- A minimum of 1 year of outside sales experience preferred (media/marketing/digital sales a plus)
- A passion for selling! If you don’t have a burning desire to be a professional salesperson – this isn’t the right career for you
- An understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
- Proven ability to ask for the business, overcome objections, and the courage to ask again
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) – experience with CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
- Internet, social media, and digital marketing savvy
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
- Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard and ten-key machine. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.