Account Executive, Traffic Sponsorships & SalesApply
Entercom is looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our in-house traffic network! Working within Entercom's new in-house traffic content and sales operation team, you will be selling sponsorships within and around the local traffic reports across our properties in 26 markets to regional and local advertisers.
In this role, you will cold call, develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who can prospect; develop new client relationships through cold calling, networking, referrals from existing clients, and have an innovative approach to client development. The successful seller will create programs that include sponsorships for traffic, news and sports reports which air on our highly respected local radio stations. Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you’re interested in a commission based position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you!
· Contact prospective customers to sell radio time for broadcasting station/network.
· Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
· Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
· Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and confirming deliverables.
· Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
· Attend sales meetings, training sessions, travel as needed
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. You must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. You must be a hunter. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
· High school graduate; college preferred.
· Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales/radio network experience preferred.
· Computer savvy
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance.