Account Executive (WVEE)Apply
The Number 1 radio station in Market 7 has immediate opening in our sales department. Entercom’s V-103 (WVEE) is looking for someone who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment, has a proven sales record and loves Urban Radio. These opportunities are rare. If you are the best at what you do, and you want to take your career to the next level, this is the right opportunity for you to join the team.
We're looking for seasoned sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will possess an innovative approach and proven track record of client development, develop relationships with c-level and senior level business leaders, and develop multi-market campaigns for the Entercom Multi Media platform. This candidate must have the ability to sell integrated campaigns which include event/marketing and digital as well as develop and present customized solutions to meet client needs. This is not transactional selling but client development with a high-level of customer service.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Contact prospective customers to sell radio time, events and internet programs.
• Maintain account lists and soliciting new business.
• Develop business in the Automotive category (dealerships, associations and manufactures)
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service.
• Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes/events.
Applicants must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• College Graduate preferred; High School Graduate required.
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance