Account Manager- 610 Sports - Kansas CityApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Do you love 610 Sports? Do you love to sell? If so, Entercom Kansas City has opportunities for experienced media salespeople.
- Strategic targeting of clients & developing strong relationships
- Proactively developing new business
- Maintaining regular customer contact through efficient time management skills, including face to face appointments, customer needs analysis and creative marketing programs
- Closing business and executing client campaigns including copy, ad production, billing, collections, promotions and events
- Attending sales meetings, station events and training programs which allow you to build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- At least 2 years proven success as a media salesperson including New Business Development and Key Account growth
- Experience in selling events and digital assets
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office Products
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
- Must be self-motivated, able to solve problems and work effectively in a pressure-filled environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills with attention to accuracy & detail
- Ability to express yourself well in email, PowerPoint, Excel and in person
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.