Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Position requires passion for sales, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based programs, and excellent organizational/time management skills. 2-3 years of marketing or sales related experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
• Partner with Account Executives to provide the highest levels of sales excellence to high priority client accounts
• Collaborate with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and effective execution of campaigns
• Monitor & manage campaigns and ensure campaign delivery, make optimization recommendations, and produce client recaps
• Develop, create and maintain sales proposals that drive revenue through strategic packaging of the Entercom Communications product offerings
• Provide renewal/upsell insights to sales partner
• Accompany Account Executives on key client meetings/calls
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
• Computer skills required, with a focus on PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop
• Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
• Proficiency in major social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Multi-tasking, deadline driven, self-starter with attention to detail
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.