Accounting Coordinator, Ad Sales MarketingApply
Entercom Communications is looking for an accounting professional to assist the Ad Sales Marketing department.
The Accounting Coordinator will support projects including rate requests, invoicing, vetting, scheduling, tracking, administrative tasks, work with presentations and proposals and post-sale activation.
· Be the main point of contact and liaison between the Ad Sales Marketing team and the Finance/Business department for Multi-market and National campaigns
· Assist the department with the daily accounting functions including creating memo bills, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and closely tracking all campaign payments.
· Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the company- pull historical spend, Salesforce and RAB activity and deliver to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the executive staff to review.
· Main point of contact and management of the finance/accounting details for closed deals for the Ad Sales Marketing team
· File for the department, including paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
· Obtain purchase order approvals.
· Maintain vendor relationships and research inquiries and discrepancies.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required, preferably with 1-2 years of accounting in events, radio, media, or a related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong data entry skills, intermediate Excel skills and able to learn and adapt to revenue and reporting systems.
- Must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and communication skills are required