ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Perform daily and weekly accounts payables processing. Collect, code and data entry of payables. Processing of payables payments thru checks and ACH.
· Work with department heads to ensure timely and proper processing of payables.
· Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable process including W-9 and 1099 Processing
· Compile and review account reconciliations, both AP and GL, as needed.
· Ensure the stations are complying with internal and external (SOX) rules and regulations.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable and other accounting processes, including reconciliations and close processes. Must be MS Office proficient. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Microsoft Dynamics system experience is preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).