ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Perform daily and weekly accounts payables processing. Collect, code and data entry of payables. Processing of payables payments thru checks and ACH.
· Work with department heads to ensure timely and proper processing of payables.
· Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable process including W-9 and 1099 Processing
· Compile and review account reconciliations, both AP and GL, as needed.
· Ensure the stations are complying with internal and external (SOX) rules and regulations.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable and other accounting processes, including reconciliations and close processes. Must be MS Office proficient. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Microsoft Dynamics system experience is preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.