Accounts Receivable Manager (Atlanta)Apply
· Ensure production of system generated invoices from the traffic systems within two days of invoice date.
· Distribute system-generated sales invoices per customer special handling instructions.
· Enter approved billing adjustments.
· Ensure scripts accompany invoices and that invoices are notarized and instructions followed.
· Manage memo billing.
· Ensure daily reporting of ACH, checks clearing lockbox, wires and credit card payments are applied against invoices.
· Ensure compliance with published policies and procedures.
· Other duties as required.
3+ years collections management experience; previous media experience preferred. Requires strong organizational skills, multi-tasker with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision but possessing the ability to work with other departments to accomplish the common goal. 4 year degree preferred.