Activation Coordinator - Ad Sales MarketingApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Are you a self-motivated, high organized, detail oriented, mutlitasker who enjoys a job where each day is different? Are you client focused and high energy? If so, Entercom Corporate Communication's Activation Team within it's Ad Sales Marketing Department is seeking a Coordinator to join the fun!
The Activation Team executes national sales accounts post sale. Primarily the team executes everything from traditional radio campaign to producing high profile sponsorship events. On a daily basis, our team monitors the progress of each active promotion with the goal of delivering a successful campaign and seamlessly managing the client relationship. The Activation Team is made up of seasoned radio enthusiasts who are dedicated to the success of the clients and the success of the company.
This opportunity is located in our New York location.
Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Works closely with key Activation team members executing client campaigns and making sure they adhere to clients brand guidelines
- Provide copy editing/writing for radio commercial scripts, newsletters, contest, website/banner language
- Collect and listen to commercial spots weekly
- Assist with managing detailed client timelines to be followed throughout the entire campaign flight
- Travel fulfillment
- General entry level administrative duties including managing meeting calendars, assisting with tracking department spending and managing expenses
- At least 2 years' experience working in a customer support role
- Strongly preferred; radio trafficking and/or sales assistant background
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Team player yet self-motivated and driven
- Proven organization skills with a high attention to detail
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.
Administrative Support Workers