Activation Manager - Ad Sales MarketingApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Entercom Corporate Communication's Activiation Team within it's Ad Sales Marketing Department is seeking an Activation Manager to join their team!
The Activation Team executes national sales accounts post sale. Primarily the team executes everything from traditional radio campaign to producing high profile sponsorship events. On a daily basis, our team monitors the progress of each active promotion with the goal of delivering a successful campaign and seamlessly managing the client relationship. The Activation Team is made up of seasoned radio enthusiasts who are dedicated to the success of the clients and the success of the company.
Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage campaigns from start to finish ensuring that they deliver on all clients KPI’s
- Deliver detailed timelines to be followed throughout the entire campaign flight
- Work closely with the Entercom legal department to ensure all campaigns adhere to legal guidelines
- Provide heavy copy writing for spot scripts, newsletters, contest, website/banner language
- Work closely with station/talent to ensure endorsements adhere to clients brand guidelines
- Provide heavy winner travel fulfillment including, winner notification, legal releases, trip booking and when needed on-site activation with winners
- When needed, oversee event execution including, product purchasing, shipment and storage, onsite signage, permits, venue management and communication ,onsite sampling, catering, artist and record label management, vehicle wraps , talent appearance scheduling
- Heavy campaign trouble shooting
- Manage budgets, invoicing and purchase orders
- 3+ years' experience as a promotion/programming/traffic or sales coordinator or manager (radio)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Team player yet self-motivated and driven
- Proven organization skills with a high attention to detail
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers