Ad Sales Marketing Project Manager - New YorkApply
Entercom’s Ad Sales Marketing department is Entercom’s internal agency that provides our sales teams with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market and national clients. We develop customized ideas for brands on distribution platforms including radio, video, digital, mobile, social, experiential, and more.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions, and strong project management skills. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, creative marketing background, and proactive personality are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Collaborate and support the sales team on integrated programs across radio, digital, experiential, social spaces
- Work in collaboration with the sales person to develop and execute on custom, integrated, large-scale, client-focused programs with speed, urgency and quality. Help drive revenue with new and existing clients
- Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders
- Attend client meetings, present ideas (as needed)
- Work with research team to analyze research data and develop compelling marketing stories
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
- Maintain big picture oversight on projects post-sale
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required, preferably with 4-6 years in marketing, radio, media, or a related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have strong presentation and copywriting skills, and an ability to manage multiple integrated projects at one time.
- Experience with cross-platform media including audio, digital, television, outdoor, social media, events and branded content.
- Must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and communication skills are required; must have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with Sports marketing a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard and ten-key machine. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.