We are looking for an Administrative/Maintenance Assistant to oversee the cleanup, minor maintenance projects, organization and daily administrative duties for our offices on Dexter Ave.
- Administrative work, such as answering phones, receiving and forwarding mail to appropriate business offices
- Scheduling and receiving office deliveries
- Maintain a trusting relationship with the building management, parking company and sub-tenant
- Perform general clean up and organization for all business files, office equipment (Computers, printers, peripherals and cabling) and studio equipment.
· Ability to lift objects or equipment 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks without direct supervision
- Knowledge of general office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.