Anchor/Reporter (Part-Time) WZGC/92-9 The GameApply
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
- Anchor multi-hour shifts on all-sports station.
- Produce and recording sports segments.
- Gather, write, record, edit and deliver sports content inclusive of providing live coverage when breaking news occurs.
- Interview news makers.
- Write scripts and ad-lib material for stories.
- Develop and research potential sports stories.
- Protect the station’s FCC license.
- Make station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Minimum of 3 years anchoring or reporting news/sports for broadcast media.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in editing and packaging sports sound and interviews.
- Must posses contemporary sound and excellent on-air delivery.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.