Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Senior Android Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the features and capabilities of our mobile app. The candidate will be responsible for architecture, release lifecycle, new feature development as well as ensuring code quality and mentoring junior developers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
- Deliver a high-quality stable listening experience to our Radio.com app users
- Provide accurate estimates for milestones on our product roadmap
- Exercise leadership in project architecture & code quality
- Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
- 2 or more years of experience developing native mobile for Android
- Experience with Kotlin (90%) and Java (10%)
- Familiarity with JUnit and Mockito a plus
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Shipped Production quality Android applications
- Experience with Mobile Audio/Video Playback
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience with TDD, familiarity with Quick/Nimble
- Understanding of in-app advertising & analytics
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.