Assistant Promotions Manager (WIAD/WJFK)Apply
94.7 Fresh FM (WIAD-FM) and 106.7 The Fan (WJFK-FM) are looking for a dynamic Assistant Promotions Manager that will: make a full contribution to the success of the Marketing, Promotion, Programming and Sales Departments by being an effective team member; assist in the execution of Station promotions from inception to completion; assist and coordinate general marketing and promotions department functions in a timely manner. Daily activities include but are not limited to: writing proposals and promotional copy, promotional planning and execution, creating contesting, actively seeking promotional partnerships, community development and administrative duties. Involves evening and weekend responsibilities when and as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Writes broadcast and online contest copy and administrate the execution of contests both on air and online.
· Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
· Enters all in-house prize information in PromoSuite.
· Maintains and tracks all in-house prizing.
· Manages the winner database and contesting folders to maintain SOX compliance.
· Communicates weekly prize and contest information to station staff (sales & on air staff).
· Creates proposals, as needed, for station prizes (i.e. movie screenings, loyal listener program prizes, some concerts and on air prizing).
· Works directly with Sales Department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions (i.e. copy, prizes, all complete event information etc.).
· Provides station contest recaps to Sales Department.
· Enters traffic/production orders for promotional inventory as needed.
· Supervise and manage promotions coordinator and/or part time promotional staff.
· Responsible for overall recruitment and selection of street team.
· Other duties as assigned by the Promotions Manager.
· 3+ years in similar role in the media industry inclusive of managing special events.
· Creative, ambitious, energetic and competitive leader with the ability to develop and motivate staff is a must.
· Superb organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paces work environment.
· Stellar writing skills for broadcast.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Innovative and strategic thinker.
· Team player.
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.