Associate Manager, Corporate CommunicationsApply
The Corporate Communications & Public Relations Department is a hub for Entercom’s internal and external communications and positions Entercom’s portfolio of over 235 radio stations, digital platforms and live events with national, local and trade media, influencers, and stakeholders. The department oversees executive thought leadership, business and industry communications, financial communications, local public relations, programming, talent and event publicity, crisis communications and sports business communications.
The Assistant Manager plays an integral role in shaping and elevating the company’s brand and reputation. The role supports the team in managing external communications for the company and acts as a liaison with local stations across the country supporting public relations efforts. The role reports to a Director, Corporate Communications & Public Relations. This is a dynamic department with a demanding workload that works with strict deadlines and interfaces with senior executives.
- Build relationships and establish collaborative partnerships with internal teams and stations to identify and act on publicity opportunities
- Research, write/review and edit local stations’ press materials
- Develop and distribute press materials, including press releases, media alerts, and social media posts and media coverage recap report
- Maintain executive bios, headshots, fact sheets, messaging documents, etc.
- Update media lists, trackers, recaps, etc.
- Manage the Corporate Communications & Public Relations email inbox
- Ensure brand consistency across all communications in internal and external touch points, including materials, events, corporate website, social media platforms, messaging, etc.
- Serve as liaison and initial point-of-contact with local markets and stations and advise on executions for local efforts
- Build relationships with trade/industry media contacts
Ad hoc team support
- 5 years of experience
- Corporate Communications and/or Public Relations background required
- Communications/PR Agency experience preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities
- Superior organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media and related communications tools
- Ability to manage and retain highly confidential information is critical for this position
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced team environment