Audio Producer/Talent - Part Time - Los AngelesApply
Radio is an experience. From the songs to the DJs to the commercials. At Entercom, we believe every audio experience should be captivating.
Entercom Communications is seeking a skilled audio producer to join our commercial production team based in Los Angeles, CA. This individual will be responsible for writing and producing high-quality commercials for air on-air and online. The Production Assistant will work directly with the rest of the production team to realize the shared creative vision for each of our clients and partners. This individual will also be involved in client recordings, brainstorms and marketing workshops. They may provide audio support for other Entercom platforms such as social, video and internal corporate projects.
With radio’s enormous audience (93% of Americans weekly) comes a huge variation across our listenership. The Production Assistant must have a proven ability to produce commercials in a variety of styles, appealing to different regions, age groups and ethnicities.
We’re looking for:
- Audio Mastery – You have a 6th sense for taking an idea or a script and crafting a sonically perfect commercial message. You can coach a flawless vocal delivery, source music that fits the message to a “T” and master an audio experience that pops on the air. You must have at least 2 years of full-time audio production experience and proficiency with Adobe Audition, ProTools or similar DAW.
- Passion for Success – This is a creative position, but you should care deeply about the actual success of the commercials and campaigns you develop. You don’t settle and you’re self-motivated to always be better.
- Attention to Detail – “Less than” doesn’t float with you. Whether it’s a weird pop in a music bed or timing a vocal cue to just the right beat, you can’t help but want to deliver award-winning creative every time.
- Time Management Excellence – Radio is 24/7 and deadlines will come down the pipe quickly. You should be organized and able to manage your time effectively every day in anticipation of last-minute needs.
- Collaborative Spirit – We’re better together and creative collaboration can yield extraordinary results. You’ll be expected and encouraged to share, and perhaps more importantly receive, constructive feedback. You believe anyone can have the right answer to a problem.
- People Skills – Radio is full of strong personalities. It’s vital that you can communicate effectively with anyone.
- Positivity – Radio is simply a fun industry in which to work. We hope you’ll recognize and embrace that idea.
In addition to a professional résumé, please provide:
- A link to your best commercial audio production, no more than 2 minutes in length.
- A link to your best voice work, no more than 2 minutes in length.
- (If possible) A sampling of your creative copywriting.