Audio Production Coordinator, CountryApply
Our Programming team is seeking an experienced production professional to support our various local, regional and national programs. We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented individual to help us improve the assembly, production and distribution of our world-class audio content. Duties include editing content from talent, and preparing for broadcast across Entercom’s radio and digital platforms. This includes setting proper levels to our standards, and ingesting content through our automation platform. He or she will also be responsible for quality control of scheduled programming across our various platforms, being our last line of defense before our content reaches our listeners. Candidates that will be considered should be located in one of the following cities:
Kansas City Los Angeles
Miami New York
Norfolk or Richmond Seattle
- Accountable for the acquisition, assembly and distribution of various programming elements across Entercom’s portfolio of radio stations.
- Provide support and a last line of defense for our programming team regarding quality control of all programming material - which includes, but not limited to - proper audio levels, automation metadata, and playout timing for optimal playout.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of our internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to national, regional and market-level programming needs in a timely fashion.
- Ideal candidates have at least two years of audio production experience, specifically versed in Adobe Audition.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on deadlines is a must.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Radio Automation is preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S and the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news. Home to the nation’s most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast content, and premium live experiences, Entercom engages over 170 million consumers each month. Available on every device in every major U.S. market, the company delivers the industry’s most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. Entercom’s robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today’s most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation—all at national scale. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).