B96 On Air PersonalityApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
ARE YOU READY FOR B96?
B96 Chicago is seeking new on-air talent!
• High energy presentation, top-40 feel, creative, entertaining, informative, good use of phones and excellent communicator.
• Seeking someone who:
• Knows the music and pop culture inside and out.
• Understands the young target audience and how to communicate to them over the air and thru social media.
• Can flawlessly execute station promotions and contests.
• That is social media focused, interactive and can engage listeners both on and off the air.
• Prior on air experience with demonstrated track record is a must.
• We are looking for someone that loves radio and meeting the listeners on site at remotes and personal appearances.
• Must work well with clients and help drive revenue by doing great personal appearances and endorsement commercials.
• Daily web/blog posting (including twitter/facebook)
• Light production duties.
• Must have strong working knowledge of audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault/Wide Orbit.
Demo/air check must accompany resume to be considered for the position. Once you have submitted your resume online by selecting "Apply Now" here at www.entercom.com/careers, please then send your resume and demo/air check of <5MB to:
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.