Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Benefits manager is responsible for administration of employee benefits specializing in life, disability, leave and voluntary benefit plans. Provide plan administration information/support to divisions and third-party vendors. Assist Benefits department with various plan administration/compliance tasks.
- Provide company sponsored life, disability and voluntary benefit plans information/services to divisions, including interpretation of policy/benefit plans and plan administration.
- Provide direction to benefit vendors; serve as a liaison between vendors, divisions and payroll.
- Administer voluntary benefits, leave of absence/Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and all other non-healthcare related benefits.
- Assist with Life and Disability Claims processing.
- Support benefits department on administering, managing, and streamlining short-term disability (STD) and leave of absence (LOA) programs, including managing project plans, conducting calls with affected divisions, coordinating vendor activities and interacting with internal staff on implementation and execution.
- Assist with educational/training meetings/calls related to areas of responsibility (FMLA Compliance)
- Handle benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- Maintain contact with providers, insurance companies, employees, and beneficiaries to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Other administration duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Compliance and Reporting:
- Assist with plan compliance, including plan amendments, updates to plan documents and updates to life certificates.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on changing legislation in regards to leave of absence and paid leave requirements.
- Review, analyze and ensure compliance in regards to state and federal laws pertaining to paid leave statutes, and report necessary or suggested changes to management.
- Coordinate company benefits with paid government-sponsored programs.
- Provide regular reporting on various state leave ordinances to include invoice payments.
- Develop benefits information and statistical and census data for insurance carriers and management. Provide and analyze regular reporting and census data as requested.
- 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local leave laws nationwide
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up/follow-through skills and self-directed in planning work
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize daily tasks to meet long-term targets/objectives
- Ability to handle highly confidential/sensitive information
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent skills in HRIS Reporting – Experience in UltiPro and Cognos, preferred
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers