Broadcast Engineer/IT TechnicianApply
· Assist in maintenance of on-air product.
· Maintain, troubleshoot & repair equipment and systems.
· Install technical equipment & systems at studio, transmitter, STL, in company vehicles, remotes, promotions and at two-way sites in keeping with good engineering practice.
· Support station & field operations, as necessary, especially during major studio & field efforts involving technical equipment.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- 4 years’ experience in broadcast facilities with minimum 2 years Associates degree in electronics or equivalent electronics experience
- Experience in high powered FM and directional AM
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair at the component level
- Familiarity with high voltage, generators, satellite downlink facilities and receivers required
- Understanding/troubleshooting of computers, networking and AOIP is a must.
- Understanding of basic FCC rules including EAS a plus
- Valid state driver’s license for operation of company vehicles is required.
- Personal vehicle is required for 24 hr. response for emergencies.
- 24x7 on call, on site availability/service required
- Excellent customer service skills are required
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).