Broadcast Engineer/IT TechnicianApply
· Assist in maintenance of on-air product.
· Maintain, troubleshoot & repair equipment and systems.
· Install technical equipment & systems at studio, transmitter, STL, in company vehicles, remotes, promotions and at two-way sites in keeping with good engineering practice.
· Support station & field operations, as necessary, especially during major studio & field efforts involving technical equipment.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- 4 years’ experience in broadcast facilities with minimum 2 years Associates degree in electronics or equivalent electronics experience
- Experience in high powered FM and directional AM
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair at the component level
- Familiarity with high voltage, generators, satellite downlink facilities and receivers required
- Understanding/troubleshooting of computers, networking and AOIP is a must.
- Understanding of basic FCC rules including EAS a plus
- Valid state driver’s license for operation of company vehicles is required.
- Personal vehicle is required for 24 hr. response for emergencies.
- 24x7 on call, on site availability/service required
- Excellent customer service skills are required