Business Development AssociateApply
Our Business Development Associate is our entry point to our Sales Organization. Our Business Development Associates (BDA) work hand in hand with the sales team developing market intelligence, sales proposals, providing creative input on campaign development, and will act as project manager of everything post sale. These individuals are bright, fast thinkers, and are set out to learn sales and fulfillment.
If you want a job in one of the largest Entertainment and Media companies, Entercom is for you! Operating in 24 out of the top 25 markets, Entercom’s LA division houses Los Angeles’ most marquee radio stations: KROQ, JACK FM, KRTH, KTWV, and AMP.
Our Sales team sells to local advertisers and offers Audio, Digital and Live Events Advertising opportunities. These mediums are direct to consumers on a daily basis.
- Partner with the Account Executives in prospecting for leads, setting appointments, attending sales calls, brainstorming ideas, developing proposals and closing business.
- Coordinate client creative and deliverables, analytic, digital and promotional recaps.
- Project Management of campaigns, execution, timelines, and post campaign reporting.
- Create sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentations specific to clients.
- Maintain sales collateral, media kits, and stock information that will be utilized on the daily.
- Pull sales research data along with competitive marketplace intelligence. Help drive data in sales conversations.
- Manage CRM- update account status, extend leads, input quarterly budgets, and maintain a clean database of notes and status of campaigns.
- Coordinate and support sales promotions, contests and sales projects.
Exceptional presenting, negotiating and written/verbal communication skills. Must be energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn quickly. Must be skilled with time management and organization. Must be able to demonstrate initiate and have the ability to manage workload with minimal supervision. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and valid driver’s license with appropriate insurance required. 4 year degree in Marketing preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.