Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Entercom Communications Corp. Austin is looking to hire a Business Manager. This position will be based in Austin TX and will report to the Regional Business Manager and SVP & Market Manager. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, top performer with a background in finance/accounting & HR, who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* To oversee the monthly close process
* To complete the planning, forecasting and analytical functions of the clusters
* To manage the General Administrative Department.
* To ensure the propriety, timeliness and accuracy of all business transactions
* To make recommendations and advise management on business matters
* To develop and maintain effective working relationship with other department heads and all employees
* To assure cohesiveness with company policies and procedures and perform accounting and reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and SOX compliance.
* 5+ years of experience in financial management with employee supervision
* BBA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business
* Radio experience is preferred
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues
* Capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure while managing multiple projects
* Demonstrated proficiency using Excel and other business applications
* Strong understanding of accounting terms and concepts
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers