Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, is looking to fill a Senior Accountant role in St. Louis, MO. The Senior Accountant will be a key contributor to the day-to-day accounting operations of several media brands.
Senior Accountant Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare month end financial information and reports for multi-brand media location
- Account analysis and reconciliation, including prepaid accounts, accruals and inter-company reconciliations
- Journal entry preparation and review
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - process, review and issue resolution
- Commission calculations and reviews
- Assist with special projects and drive process improvements
- Ad-hoc financial analysis
- 3+ years of experience in financial management with employee supervision
- BBA/BSA in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Radio experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues
- Capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure while managing multiple projects
- Demonstrated proficiency using Excel and other business applications
- Strong understanding of accounting terms and concepts
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers