Campaign Manager, Ad Sales Marketing - New YorkApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Entercom strives to be world class at forging client-focused, multi-platform solutions, using its entire portfolio of assets, including radio, digital, social, mobile and live events. It’s all about passion: for creativity, innovation and delivering results for our customers and fans.
We combine 235+ powerhouse radio stations, our premium digital and audio publishing platform, Radio.com, live events in 48 markets and all other available channels, to create custom content and engaging experiences for consumers and clients.
The Entercom’s Ad Sales Marketing team is an internal ‘agency’ that provides our sales teams with marketing solutions, media strategy, pricing/planning and activation to drive significant business with local, multi-market and national client base.
The Campaign Manager will live on both the Media Planning & Strategy teams. Their main role will be to manage on-air and digital orders through the lifecycle of the campaign. The ideal candidate should be ready to jump in and etch a path that is scalable across the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Will work cross-functionally with sales, local markets, agencies, and at times, clients to support projects across Multi-market and National campaigns.
- Has a strong willingness to own the role and can lead the process to make the team more efficient.
- Manage and develop relationships with all campaign stakeholders
- Adhere to client goals, deliverables, and optimizations in order to achieve best results for the clients
- Be media representative on behalf of Ad Sale Marketing for all post-sale correspondence
- Be the key point of contact and manager for all National insertion orders
- Maintain post sale deliverables including pulling pre/post logs and managing traffic instructions
- Diligently and accurately maintain invoices and billing tasks associated with each campaign including, but not limited to, creating memo bills, processing invoices for campaigns, and closely tracking all campaign payments
- Monitor order entry and media maintenance throughout the life of the campaign
- When necessary, coordinate with talent and local markets
- Act as the main point of contact for the Entercom Business Department to communicate deal points for closed deals for the Ad Sales Marketing team
- Provide consistent and clear communication with management and stakeholders on the status of campaigns.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be a team player with a winning attitude
- Strong communication skills- ask the right questions to get things done efficiently
- 1-2 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus. (Internship experience accepted.)
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to focuses on urgent and important tasks and meet deadlines
- Shows strong attention to detail meets deadlines
- Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- College Degree preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard and ten-key machine. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers