Connecting Vets Multimedia Reporter (Entercom DC)Apply
This multimedia reporter is responsible for producing content for ConnectingVets.com. This individual will strive to set the standard for reporting and writing to serve an audience of military veterans and their families. In addition to writing, editing and distributing strong stories across our many platforms, this person will work to achieve a high-level of cross-promotion between Web and radio, and work with the Executive Producer on strategies and initiatives to grow our presence on the national level.
• Find, write, and distribute compelling military content in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Monitor “The Morning Briefing” and efficiently turn on-air content into stories and other forms of online content.
• Leverage social platforms – including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram – to grow reach and engagement.
• Work closely with producers and on-air talent to integrate radio and web and to increase interaction and engagement among listeners and followers.
• Bring innovation and ways to leverage technology to improve and enhance story-telling techniques and methods.