Content Coordinator, CountryApply
This position is the conduit between Entercom national programming and our local radio stations. The ideal candidate exhibits great communication and task management skills, can quickly and efficiently coordinate content needs from our local markets to our network talent, as well as distribute audio content back to our local radio stations for later playback. Duties also include deployment of format-wide promotions and initiatives - distributing localized audio promos and other content to support our national efforts, along with preparing recap materials. This is a full-time, 5-day per week position. (May need to be on call for weekend, special programming, etc). Candidates that will be considered, should be located in one of the following cities:
Kansas City Los Angeles
Miami New York
Norfolk or Richmond Seattle
- Serve as a reliable liaison between our local markets and our local, regional and national talent to effectively produce, edit and disseminate market-specific content to our listeners.
- Manage a content management system, cataloging a variety of program and interview content for distribution across our OTA and digital channels.
- Leverage all of our available channels to effectively promote our world-class content and features in order to grow our audience.
- Embrace our team-oriented culture of collaboration within our broader Programming and Promotions department and across the organization.
- Provide support for Audio Production Coordinator.
- Ideal candidates have at least three years of audio production experience, specifically versed in Adobe Audition.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Radio Automation is preferred.
- This is a full-time, 5-day per week position. (May need to be on call for weekend, special programming, etc)
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S and the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news. Home to the nation’s most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast content, and premium live experiences, Entercom engages over 170 million consumers each month. Available on every device in every major U.S. market, the company delivers the industry’s most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. Entercom’s robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today’s most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation—all at national scale. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).