Content Marketing Specialist, Ad Sales MarketingApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
We’re looking for a talented content marketing specialist join our Ad Sales Marketing team in our Denver office. This person will be the key contact on both internal and external content. to write and produce ebooks, white papers, case studies, internal and external newsletters, blogs and any other content needs for our Entercom Communications. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create various types of content, including written articles, ebooks, blogs, whitepapers, and more to demonstrate thought leadership and true insights to current and prospective clients.
- Lead the Case Study creation to tell the story of our successes in a creative compelling way.
- Develop weekly sales newsletters
- Manage the execution of the internal and external content calendar
- Interview employees, clients, and industry experts and be able to create well-written and engaging content.
- Own the creation and process of our talent biographies, clearly conveying what makes each DJ special and why adversiers would want to align their brands with these local celebrites.
- Work with the SVP of Ad Sales Marketing to develop an sales communication strategy.
- Edit all communication efforts to match the style and voice of our brand.
- Extend the life of content by finding ways to repurpose across multiple mediums and formats.
- Work with the Entercom marketing team to understand goals and distribution methods for content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong ability to create, develop and manage content.
- Works well with team members to create stellar content
- Ability to manage several projects at once in a sophisticated and timely manner.
- Must be friendly, motivated, organized, possess a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Passionate about media, marketing, promotions, and audience management.
- Preferred but not required – basic graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or English.
- Experience or intrest in the media industry is a plus.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.