Continuity Coordinator/Business Assistant - MadisonApply
Entercom Communications Madison
Are you an organized, multi-tasking problem solver? Do you want to be part of a fun, dynamic, fast paced company? Then Entercom Communications Madison wants to hear from you!
Radio is America’s # 1 reach medium and growing, with 93% of Americans tuning in weekly. Only radio is live, local and personal with massive scale, offering today’s advertisers daily audience engagement, unparalleled ROI, and powerful brand activation at a time when competitive media are becoming increasingly disrupted.
As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Utilize vCreative to gather and enter materials and instructions for all commercial spots
- Communicate with Account Executives on missing, incorrect, or incomplete copy instructions
- Track and respond to all incoming continuity e-mail
- Assist with discrepancies when logs are reconciled
- Assist Account Executives with order entry of orders and generating reports
- Create, distribute, file, and maintain all trade agreements
- Record and deposit all A/R checks
- Receive and scan all incoming invoices
- Record and send all A/P checks
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds (clients, listeners, staff, etc.)
- Proficient with applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook