Continuity Coordinator (Entercom DC)Apply
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Radio is America’s # 1 reach medium and growing, with 93% of Americans tuning in weekly. Only radio is live, local and personal with massive scale, offering today’s advertisers daily audience engagement, unparalleled ROI, and powerful brand activation at a time when competitive media are becoming increasingly disrupted.
As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom DC is looking for a Continuity Coordinator to work in its Traffic department. This position is responsible for all incoming copy and coordinating commercial advertising.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform all continuity and post log functions.
- Enter and schedule copy instructions and changes.
- Provide posted logs to finance department for billing.
- Adjust logs as necessary.
- Respond to listener inquiries concerning commercial spots.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized.
- Meticulous and thorough in following instructions. This is critical to the role.
- Very accurate data entry required.
- Ability to work in extremely busy, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be able to maintain good rapport with co-workers and clients as well as listeners.
- Ability to perform routine duties quickly and accurately as well as handle the constant change and rapid revisions that occur in a broadcast advertising situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Operating System required.
- Wide Orbit experience strongly desired.
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
Entercom Washington DC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Administrative Support Workers