Corporate Business System Analyst - PhiladelphiaApply
The Business System Analyst is a position responsible for enterprise applications within the organization. This position is responsible for assessing, analyzing and documenting existing business processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement. They are responsible for managing the life cycle of systems through vendor selection, management and system installation. This position is technical as the individual has responsibility for data analysis and report development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead business process reviews with the organization to document and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead system requirements gathering sessions to identify critical business requirements for systems.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, communicating progress and recommending actions.
- Responsible for full application lifecycle management process for enterprise applications including planning, systems analysis, design and implementation.
- Responsible for reporting including report design, development and deployment.
- Implements policies, procedures and checklists designed to maintain the overall availability, integrity and security of the enterprise systems.
- Develops KPIs and monitors to assess effectiveness of systems and processes.
- Evaluates and recommends enterprise products and services for the organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience in software development implementation is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of systems evaluation, analysis, and selection is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts in user terms and create visual presentations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent desired.
Education: B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent preferred.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.