Corporate Traffic Assistant
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Are you a rockstar when it comes to data entry? Are you fast and efficient with strong attention to detail and impeccable accuracy? Are you looking to join a growing company in a fun industry? If so, Entercom's corporate team has an opening for a Traffic Assistant that's perfect for you!
Responsibilities will include supporting corporate wide sales initiatives such as multi-market order entry, agency and advertiser profile set-up, and on-going database maintenance. You will also execute traffic best practices, assist in processing sales orders and assist in training users on the traffic system, as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process sales orders including multi-market orders, Bid4Spots, national and network orders
- Set up agency and advertiser profiles in our traffic database
- Compile audit documentation in regards to revenue and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Assist in system upgrades and traffic software conversions
- Provide daily customer support to users, including training and assistance resolving issues
- Pull reports for management and end-users
- Develop and implement traffic best practices and process
- Maintain and clean the database
Responsibilities will evolve as this is a new position.
- A minimum of 2+ years of professional experience is required, experience working as a sales/traffic assistant or similar capacity is highly preferred
- Strong clerical, communications and customer service skills
- Radio or TV experience, with traffic systems preferred
- Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
- Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
SOFTWARE TO BE USED:
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers