Creative Services ManagerApply
Entercom is looking for an outstanding Manager of Creative Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Design and execute in-house graphics, including copywriting, creative concepts, and commercial production.
· Supervise, assign, and direct staff in the production/creative department.
· Oversee the operation of all production facilities, including email, web ads, landing page, and spec graphic requests.
· Oversee and coordinate with traffic, production/creative, and sales departments to expedite digital graphics creation and continuity
· Design of micro-sites, landing pages, email templates, web banners, print graphics and more.
· HTML & CSS production
Applicants must have minimum 3 years full-time Production/Creative Services management experience, and must be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Atrium or a workflow platform is a plus. Knowledge of Drupal, WordPress, and other content management systems is preferred.
Qualified candidates please include resume and portfolio for consideration.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).