Customer Service Representative - Shared Services (Nashville)Apply
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
This is a new position at our Nashville based Shared Services Center. Customer Service Representatives at Entercom will provide exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers. This position will contact customers via phone and e-mail to ensure that invoices have been received and resolve any issues that may exist. In addition, you will interact with internal staff to assist with resolving concerns regarding billing or application of cash. Communication skills are essential in order to portray a professional company image through phone and e-mail interaction.
• Effectively meet customer needs
• Interact daily with customers, internal and external
• Communicate with customers via phone and/or e-mail to ensure invoices were received and are correct.
• Research and resolve customers issues or concerns via phone and e-mail
• Respond to customer inquiries or concerns in a timely manner
• Present and maintain a positive attitude while working with external and internal customers
• Perform general office duties as assigned - data entry, filing, etc.
• Associates degree of higher preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to listen effectively
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good telephone manner
• Reliable attendance
• Ability to multi task
Entercom Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer