Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Full Stack Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the capabilities of our software stack. The candidate will contribute to the software powering Radio.com, including our APIs, high traffic station websites, and back-end systems supporting the Radio.com platform, including the mobile app, auto integrations, voice devices and OTT apps.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
- Deliver results on complex projects involving multiple teams across the company
- Architect and develop features for our Content Management System, APIs, SPAs, and cross-platform user experiences
- Develop and APIs and back-end systems powering our mobile & OTT apps, as well as APIs consumed by third party developers
- Deliver high-quality maintainable code
- Participate in project scoping and timeline estimation
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
- 2-4 Years of experience writing high traffic websites/applications
- Experience writing NodeJS applications
- Experience with OOP PHP is a plus (Laravel or Symphony)
- Experience with Drupal or WordPress or other open-source CMS software a plus
- Understand of Relational Databases (MySQL/Postgres preferred) and experience with ORMs
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
- knowledge of Git or other VCS
- Understanding of RESTful API patterns
- BA/BS in Computer Science preferred
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.