Digital Account Manager - GovernmentApply
This is the ideal role for a high caliber digital marketing professional with significant success in both account management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing, fast paced digital business. As a Government Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for all stages of digital orders starting from proposal stage through fulfillment and billing for assigned accounts. This role will make pre sales recommendations based on client needs and objectives, handle digital order entry, and implement campaigns across a wide range of platforms including display, email, social, SEM, etc. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing capabilities, the ability to clearly communicate these to sales staff and clients, and have ownership of post sales fulfillment process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Account Management: Work in conjunction with government sales team by making recommendations for client digital strategies (when to use Display vs SEM), submit for avails and estimates through appropriate channels, and preparing proposals.
· Project Management: Ability to work in a fast paced environment while tracking timelines and due dates for deliverables for campaign launches and/or revisions.
· Operations Management: Execute government client orders through fulfilment teams and/or directly through platforms.
·· Verify government team digital orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
· Continuity with Production: Ensure all digital campaigns are moving through fulfillment process between teams while meeting necessary timelines for client orders.
· Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the agreed upon goals during their flights. Adjust as appropriate. Alert appropriate parties of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
· Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns
Minimum three years experience working with digital marketing campaigns
· Minimum three years experience working in a sales environment
· Minimum three years experience of digital strategy knowledge utilizing various tactics
· Logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and is able to prioritize accordingly.
· Professional demeanor; able to present and interact directly with clients
· Demonstrates ability to successfully collaborate with various teams across the company
· Quick-witted, understanding and offering solutions in regards to various responsibilities