Digital Advertising Operations ManagerApply
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, including production execution and quality control
- Manage daily campaign tasks through digital workflow tools and communication with market-specific teams
- Verify Order Entry Details: Double check all orders have been coded correctly to various billing and fulfillment systems. Communicate changes that need to be made in order for proper fulfillment.
- Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to market-specific teams for delivery to clients.
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals throughout campaign contracted length. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital sales team of any anticipated problems.
- Proficiency with digital ad operation tools and coding: various Extension vendors (display, social, seo), Appnexus OAS, HTML/Email coding, Second Street, HTML.
- Continuity with Visual Production: Ensure all digital ads are created to best practices and deadlines are met so the client campaigns run on schedule.
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of all Entercom owned sites
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Two to three years related experience and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).