Digital Advertising Operations ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Digital Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of digital platforms. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, including production execution and quality control
- Manage daily campaign tasks through digital workflow tools and communication with market-specific teams
- Verify Order Entry Details: Double check all orders have been coded correctly to various billing and fulfillment systems. Communicate changes that need to be made in order for proper fulfillment.
- Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to market-specific teams for delivery to clients.
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals throughout campaign contracted length. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital sales team of any anticipated problems.
- Proficiency with digital ad operation tools and coding: various Extension vendors (display, social, seo), Appnexus OAS, HTML/Email coding, Second Street, HTML.
- Continuity with Visual Production: Ensure all digital ads are created to best practices and deadlines are met so the client campaigns run on schedule.
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of all Entercom owned sites
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Two to three years related experience and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers