Digital Content DesignerApply
The Digital Content Designer role is responsible for supporting the Entercom Baltimore content team in conceptualization and execution of highly visual, immersive, mobile-forward content across multiple digital and social channels. This will include the production of original graphics, logos, IAB banners, paid social campaigns, videos & digital campaigns that support station programming, events, artist interviews, lifestyle station branding and editorial.
· Design point of sale material for client projects for diverse media including: print, web, mobile, video, social, etc
· Design graphics content for social media and online platforms, both still and animated. Design multifaceted social media programs that combine multiple platforms and tactics to achieve objectives including awareness, social engagement and sharing, traffic to owned sites, sweeps opt-ins, etc.
· Station branding, website promo pages, e-mail templates, and contesting / sweeps landing design
· Develop graphics for various departments for internal initiatives including company events, presentations and employee communications.
· Manage and maintain operations of Entercom Baltimore’s UpClose Studio. Including, but not limited to: artist performances, live streaming services, video shoots, station or client sponsored events in which digital media production is applicable.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point, Word, Adobe Creative Cloud or CS6 – CC (Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Audition), Keynote, Canva and other presentation tools.
· Produce original audio and video products for radio play, social media platforms and advertising campaigns.
· Campaign recaps and showcases of original content successes & case studies via striking presentations
· Maintain daily communication/coordination with Content, Programming, Promotions, Legal and National Marketing teams to keep up with and prioritize creative service requests
· Work closely with station’s Social Media Coordinator(s)
· Maintain positive working relationships and work as a team
· On occasion, must be available nights, weekends and holidays to work on site at station events
· Expert-level knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Macintosh computer systems.
· Experience with stop-motion animation, Cinemagraphs, custom GIFs, and other movement based social content marketing tactics
· Advanced understanding in digital content design and A/V protocols and procedures
· Knowledge of advertising guidelines across digital platforms (IAB)
· The capacity to multi-task and take direction from others
· Team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
· The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
· The ability to present and clearly communicate production and design ideas to colleagues and departments heads across the org
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral and written skills
4 year degree in graphic design, marketing or related field preferred
4+ years of relevant experience
2+ years of experience in creating original digital and social content for national or global entertainment brands
Preferred – Audio Engineering and Live Sound/Production Experience
2+ years of experience in audio production for various types of live and/or recorded events or sessions