Digital Content ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
You are a digital savant. The digital realm is where you live and play and at times....sleep. You speak fluent "web" and interface with it most of your waking moments. You are constantly thinking of new ways of using technology to communicate even when not communicating. You excel at solving technical challenges and know how to create compelling visual messages. You are a master of social media. You are a Digital Content Manager.
Entercom-St. Louis is searching for a dynamic, creative, self-motivated, talented Digital Manager to join our team. As the Digital Content Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager, Program, Promotions and Sales Managers fulfilling sales and programming needs for all five Entercom brands. Great communication skills are a must, as your work will include client facing video shoots and meetings. The ability to work in teams with a positive, solution-minded attitude is also essential. This position includes over watch and responsibility for scheduled and time sensitive content and production projects. Although this position is primarily web based, the Digital Manager will work with many types of media including video content and creation. Experience with video, photo and audio editing, graphic design or general marketing is a plus.
- Concept and design and implement digital assets; banner ads, takeovers, flipper graphics, peel backs, rich media
- Create and maintain dynamic HTML and PHP code-based sites
- Work with the multiple departments on digital-based projects, including animated advertising and database management.
- Serve as Website quality control monitor, make necessary updates, verify HTML and ensure that all links stay active on websites and microsites.
- Perform quality control tests to improve the architecture of the site.
- Create and maintain information-capturing web forms and databases.
- Track traffic statistics of all web sites and microsites for internal report analyses.
- Monitor results of station initiatives and programs (click-thru, avg. TSB, traffic analyses), frequently tracking for program adjustments as necessary.
- Assist in design and creation and oversee execution of station mobile applications.
- Provide training and technical support to company staff.
- Work effectively in time sensitive situations. Meet tight deadlines and coordinate multiple talks simultaneously.
- Take a leadership role in driving digital presence and vision.
- 1-2 years Web Development and design experience
- Proficiency in web based applications and coding: Content Management Software (CMS) environment
- Proficiency in Social media platforms
- Experience with shooting and editing videos
- Ability to work under pressure
- A team oriented attitude
- Be detail oriented, problem solve and maintain user friendly webpages
- Capable of utilizing all the web's media possibilities: Flash animation, Java applications, streaming and downloadable video and image files, streaming and downloadable audio, etc.
- Experience with Wordpress, creating Wordpress themes and Drupal
- A good attitude.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.