Digital Content Producer (PT)
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Entercom Pittsburgh has an immediate opening for a part-time Digital Content Producer. The ideal candidate is an exceptional, quick-thinking multi-tasker with a passion for news, sports, music, entertainment and an ability to thrive in a fast paced environment to producing top quality multimedia content for kdkaradio.com, 937thefan.com, starpittsburgh.com, y108.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research, write, edit, and publish original content for our websites
- Ensure all daily content is optimized for SEO
- Monitor social media for story ideas
- Effectively post to social media to drive engagement and traffic while following company strategy and policy
- Execute web initiatives as directed
- Work closely with Digital Content Coordinator and other team members to achieve digital goals
- Participate in all applicable Entercom training to fully take advantage of tools and best practices
Other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work any days and any hours (including nights, weekends and holidays)
- Must have excellent writing skills and the ability tell compelling stories
- Ability to find and quickly produce content for different audiences
- Fluent in all social media platforms to both find and promote stories and understand its relationship with consumers, online marketing and web traffic
- Ability to self-edit/proofread with great attention to detail with content, including grammar, punctuation and layout
- Ability to think on your feet, exercise independent judgement and initiative with minimal supervision, while remaining a team player
- Work closely with other multi-media journalists to better integrate radio and web, and to increase interaction and engagement among listeners, fans and followers across all platforms
- Thorough knowledge of current events and pop-culture
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Deep understanding & knowledge of the Pittsburgh market
- Audio and video editing skills a plus
- Graphic design experience a plus
Candidates may be asked to submit writing samples.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers