Digital Content Producer-PhoenixApply
- Write, edit, proofread, format and accurately publish content across various digital and social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, station websites, e-mail newsletters, streaming audio platforms (ex. Radio.com app).
- Shoot photos and videos of station events and edit them for promotional and sales recaps.
- Coordinate with digital and on-air staff in creating local content and events.
- Research, test and recommend new social engagement tools, apps, opportunities to connect with and retain fans, both on-air and online
- Stay up to date on all platform innovations, user experience changes and trends in the digital and social ecosystem.
- Curate and capture images that portray the essence of each station’s brand / provide an insider view into all the various station happenings, events, interviews, performances.
- Identify social media/marketing opportunities utilizing stationed owned assets (video/still photography/animations/blog content).
- Voice: understanding of how to adopt and maintain a consistent conversational messaging style across all platforms to relate to listeners and fans in SD/OC area.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar of content across the social media outlets.
- Familiarity with social advertising and audience targeting, including custom audiences
- Work with National Entercom content and web teams to distribute priority content initiatives across all local station channels.
- Work closely with other members of the Digital Content Team to effectively promote new content additions on websites across social media channels.
- Mentor/teach on-air talent and staff to be as effective and engaging as possible in their personal socials, and how to incorporate station messaging to drive employee advocacy
- Develop unique social promotions for artists, partners, promoters, clients, events, etc
- Other duties as required.
Marketing / Multi Media degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience. 3+ years radio or entertainment media experience preferred. Must demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in Social Media, E-Mail Marketing, graphic design, photo editing, video production and Web Content Management (blogging, contests, user experience, etc). Must exhibit the flexibility to jump from the creative side of marketing and content creation to analytical side and be able to demonstrate how ideas meet org objectives and KPIs. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective audience and engagement growth tactics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written/ video format and be able to help a team of content creators do the same. Possesses functional knowledge of plug and play e-mail platforms (Mailchimp or similar) and personal experience with basic content management systems (WordPress or similar).