Digital Product ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
This talented leader will help set the direction for how we translate customer needs into comprehensive marketing solutions that drive superior results for our clients specific to our email, video production, and automotive products.
We’re looking for someone to act as both subject matter expert and voice of the customer, from high-level vision to the smallest of details.
This position is tailored for someone who is ready to attack big challenges in an ever-changing, complex business environment and is interested in the opportunity to significantly impact the direction and revenue growth of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- End-to-end management of products including development of simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use product features, pricing, positioning, roadmap, and go-to-market strategy
- Write clear user cases/requirements that articulate desired product functionality
- Collaborate with product and development teams to align requirements, solutions, and roadmaps
- Continually evaluate workflow processes to find efficiencies and implement solutions and enhancements
- Develop and lead short- and long-term initiative planning to fully integrate all product and proposition changes, including driving alignment with training and sales tools to maximize sales adoption
- Lead data management, including data integrity, across multiple systems and processes and both internally and externally
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales, and Support
- Monitor innovative third-party technology offerings and recommend solutions to extend product functionality
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience with project management responsibilities
- Experience working with SMBs on marketing and advertising
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing space, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert, in one or more of the following:
- Programmatic Display – Strong technical understanding of the programmatic media landscape, including DSPs, Exchanges, Networks, and Ad Servers
- Email Marketing – Direct experience managing all aspects of acquisition email campaigns through a major ESP
- Video Production – Working knowledge of video production and how it best serves SMBs in the local space
- Proven ability to drive results, making decisions in the face of uncertainty, with consideration of both internal and external factors
- Superior communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills, with excellent ability to build cross-functional consensus and persuade others to follow
- Expertise researching, defining, and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Extensive experience managing multiple external vendors
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award-winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook, and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.